1 Authors may submit up to five (5) poems.
2. ANTHOLOGY seeks honest, thoughtful, well-written poetry.
3. Poems must be submitted in the body of email.
4. While submitting your poems write subject line of email as
“CONTEMPORARY POETRY VOLUME 6 SUBMISSION”
5. Send your submission to contemporarypoe
Last date for submission is June 10, 2023.
6 No royalty will be paid to the contributors.
7. The anthology will be available in both e-book (free reading from our website) and paperback for
public purchase on lulu.com.
8. The Anthology team will be published by the end of June 2023.
9. All decisions by the anthology editor regarding selection of
submitted poems are final.
10. All submissions must contain:
Author's pen name for this poem, if any:
Author's actual, full, legal name:
Author's complete mailing address:
Author contact phone number:
Author email contact address:
Synopsis, forward or explanation (25 words maximum; optional):
Author Biography in third person narrative (50 words maximum):
The following statement: "I submit this poem for publication in
the ‘“CONTEMPORARY POETRY VOLUME 6 ANTHOLOGY’ and by submitting this email, I certify that:
(i) My submission is my original work, and no part has
been copied from any other work.
(ii) I own all rights in my submission, and if it is
selected for publication, no other party needs to grant permission.
(iii) My submission will not be returned, and I have
retained a copy.
11. We acknowledge receipt of each submission via email usually
within 1 week. If you have a firewall or spam blocker be sure to add
haven't received acknowledgment of receipt within 1 week, please