CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS ‘CONTEMPORARY POETRY-AN ANTHOLOGY OF PRESENT DAY BEST POEMS (VOLUME-4)’
1 Authors may submit up to five (5) poems.
2. ANTHOLOGY seeks honest, thoughtful, well-written poetry.
3. Poems must be submitted in the body of email.
4. While submitting your poems write subject line of email as “POETRY ANTHOLOGY (VOLUME-4) SUBMISSION”
5. Send your submission to email@example.com
6 No royalty will be paid to the contributors.
7. The anthology will be available in both e-book and paperback for public purchase on Amazon.com.
8. The Anthology team will begin selection, editing, layup and proofing on or about July 2017.
9. All decisions by the anthology editor regarding selection of submitted poems are final.
10. All submissions must contain:
(i) My submission is my original work, and no part has been copied from any other work.
(ii) I own all rights in my submission, and if it is selected for publication, no other party needs to grant permission.
(iii) My submission will not be returned, and I have retained a copy.
11. We acknowledge receipt of each submission via email usually within 2 weeks. If you have a firewall or spam blocker be sure to add "firstname.lastname@example.org " to your "accept" list. If you haven't received acknowledgment of receipt within 2 weeks, please resend.
We are overwhelmed with the success of our 1st issue and at the same time the love,affection and respect that we have received from every nook and corner of our planet. Taking a step further we have startedThe Muse Blog . We hope that it will work as a tool to exchange latest information about poetry and poets. Visit it today and send us your feedback at email@example.com . To visit the blog click here
The Muse-An International journal of Poetry invites entries for voluntary reviewers.Form to join as Reviewer