CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS 'Contemporary Dramatic Monologues’(Dramatic monologue, also known as a persona poem, is a type of poetry
enhances its interest, the speaker's temperament and character.)
1 Authors may submit up to five (5) Dramatic Monologue poems.
2. ANTHOLOGY seeks honest, thoughtful, well-written poetry.
3. Poems must be submitted in the body of email.
4. While submitting your poems write subject line of email as
“CONTEMPORARY DRAMATIC MONOLOGUES ANTHOLOGY SUBMISSION”
5. Send your submission to contemporarypoe
Last date for submission is November 25, 2017.
6 No royalty will be paid to the contributors.
7. The anthology will be available in both e-book and paperback for
public purchase on Amazon.com.
8. The Anthology team will begin selection, editing, layup and
proofing on or about November 2017.
9. All decisions by the anthology editor regarding selection of
submitted poems are final.
10. All submissions must contain:
Author's pen name for this poem, if any:
Author's actual, full, legal name:
Author's complete mailing address:
Author contact phone number:
Author email contact address:
Synopsis, forward or explanation (25 words maximum; not required):
Author Biography (100 words maximum):
The following statement: "I submit this poem for publication in
the ‘“CONTEMPORARY DRAMATIC MONOLOGUES ANTHOLOGY’ and by submitting
this email, I certify that:
(i) My submission is my original work, and no part has
been copied from any other work.
(ii) I own all rights in my submission, and if it is
selected for publication, no other party needs to grant permission.
(iii) My submission will not be returned, and I have
retained a copy.
11. We acknowledge receipt of each submission via email usually
within 2 weeks. If you have a firewall or spam blocker be sure to add
haven't received acknowledgment of receipt within 2 weeks, please
We are overwhelmed with the success of our 1st issue and at the same time the love,affection and respect that we have received from every nook and corner of our planet. Taking a step further we have startedThe Muse Blog . We hope that it will work as a tool to exchange latest information about poetry and poets. Visit it today and send us your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org . To visit the blog click here
The Muse-An International journal of Poetry invites entries for voluntary reviewers.Form to join as Reviewer