1. What type of poems you look for?
- We welcome all types: blank verse, free verse, lyrical poems, experimental poems, haiku, tanka and so on.
2. What is the criteria for selection of poems?
- The only criteria is quality. A good poem speaks for itself, it has its own appeal and aura.
3. In how much time I can expect a response?
- The time varies from 2 to 12 weeks.
4. Is there any membership fee?
- No, membership is absolutely free.
5. Do you make payment for publishing works?
- No, we do not make payment for publishing poems or papers. The Muse is a not for profit Journal. It is purely academic in nature. We neither take donations nor pay for publishing works.
6. Why do you ask for a short bio-data along with work?
- If a work gets selected the short bio-data will be published with the work.
7. What to write in the short bio-data? Any specific length?
- We don't think that there should be guidelines for it. There are a few tips- write about yourself in short-name,qualification,location, present occupation etc.. You may include your academic/literary or research achievements as well. It should be not more than 150 words.
8. Can I send a book for review?
- Yes, You can send us your latest book for review. The reviews will be published in the next issue of Journal. Please contact the Editor at email@example.com before submitting.